• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Bank holiday Monday football

Dec 21, 2023
Evening all, hope you’re enjoying the sunshine on the long weekend. if you’re at a loose end and fancy seeing a live match there’s a Big game at Gresty road tomorrow, decent pricing. Doncaster have sold out the away end, the GRE is sold out (Crewe’s home end), tickets available in the large south stand and in the family stand it’s kids for a quid.
Hopefully see some of mid Cheshires finest wearing the famous green tomorrow.
Cheers, Rob.

Evening all, hope you’re enjoying the sunshine on the long weekend. if you’re at a loose end and fancy seeing a live match there’s a Big game at Gresty road tomorrow, decent pricing. Doncaster have sold out the away end, the GRE is sold out (Crewe’s home end), tickets available in the large south stand and in the family stand it’s kids for a quid.
Hopefully see some of mid Cheshires finest wearing the famous green tomorrow.
Cheers, Rob.

Ahhh, I must have misread their statements on Twitter and thought it was fully sold out.

I went to Bacup Borough vs Euxton Villa in their League Cup Final at Wythneshawe.
Decent game. 2-1 Bacup.

Bacup keeper got sent off for throwing an elbow at Euxton player when Euxton scored after 85 mins.
10 mins of crazy stoppage time.

Bacup was the loose frame of reference for the League of Gentleman’s Royston Vasey, so say no more! Sounds an exciting game indeed.

The Alex started well, a boisterous crowd were right behind the team but then as the old adage goes, if you don’t take your chances…inevitable then that Doncaster scored and controlled the game thereafter.

Bacup was the loose frame of reference for the League of Gentleman’s Royston Vasey, so say no more! Sounds an exciting game indeed.

The Alex started well, a boisterous crowd were right behind the team but then as the old adage goes, if you don’t take your chances…inevitable then that Doncaster scored and controlled the game thereafter.
The actually fiiming of TLOG took place in Hadfield in Derbyshire

Ah an apt location. I parked up in Hadfield en route to Sheffield last winter and walked my dogs along the trail. I certainly felt like I’d gone back in time and there was something decidedly earthy and slightly peculiar about the feel of the place.

Back